As usual, smartphone manufacturers are trying to release a new mobile version every year. For this year, we saw the arrival of the iPhone7, Huawei mate 9, Xiaomi Mix and many more. In recent years, the frequency of smartphone change has increased and users (especially those who like to change mobile frequently) also need to think about transferring their data on the old mobile to the new one each time. Now, to make things easier for everyone, three free data transfer applications are presented in this article.
Apowersoft phone transfer
Apowersoft phone transfer is a free application for transferring data from one smartphone to another without a PC. Users of Android or IOS could use it to transfer images, contacts, videos, music and more with this software. Both mobile devices must be connected to the same network via Radar or QR code to perform the transfer. Then, we present you in detail below how to make the transfer:
- Download the app on your two smartphones
- Before establishing a connection, make sure that both mobiles are under the same Wi-Fi: both mobiles can be connected via the Radar or by scanning the QR code.
- To establish the connection via a Radar: press the button at the top left on the main interface. You see the option “scanner” to detect all mobile connected to the same Wi-Fi network, the icons of connected devices will be displayed on the interface. Just tap the icon of the device you want to connect to.
- For the connection via the QR code: click on “QR code” then scan the code of the mobile with which you wish to transfer.
- Finally to make the transfer, go to the appropriate tab then select the content to transfer and click on “Send”. For example in “Albums”, select “all” or check the pictures you want to transfer and then press “Send” for the transfer.
The process is the same for other content. In addition, if you want to know the history of all transfers made, press the button at the top right on the main interface of the application.
SHAREit is another application that allows you to transfer data from an Android to an iPhone, including videos, applications, photos, music. To make a transfer with Shareit, please:
- Install the app on your two devices and launch them
- Choose the music you want to transfer and press “Send”
- On one of the two smartphones, click on “receive”. And on the other mobile, tap the avatar to connect and transfer.
Zapya is the latest transfer tool presented in this article. Like Phone Transfer and SHAREit, transfer can be done for photos, videos, music and other files. In addition, users could find out what’s new in “Discover” and share moments with friends